As a Sales and Operations Specialist at Jeune Premier, you will play an important role in both expanding our customer base and streamlining our operational processes. You will work closely with our sales team and report to the Sales Manager.
Your key responsibilities include:
1. Identify potential B2B customers, including boutiques, department stores, online retailers and distributors.
2. Managing the entire order process, from order placement to delivery, to ensure customers have an excellent experience.
3. Keeping product information up-to-date in our system (Odoo and/or Shopify) to ensure accurate and efficient order processing.
4. Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing B2B customers.
5. Supporting sales and marketing activities to generate new business opportunities.
6. Understanding customer needs and providing solutions that meet their requirements.
7. Negotiate contracts and prices with customers, focusing on profitability and customer satisfaction.
8. Tracking sales performance and reporting to management.
9. Working with the team to increase brand awareness and identify new growth opportunities.
Desired skills and qualifications:
1. Minimum of 2 years experience in a B2B environment, preferably in the fashion or accessories industry.
2. Have excellent communication skills and a fluent pen.
3. Strong administrative skills with the ability to seamlessly manage orders from start to finish.
4. Basic knowledge of computer science (Excel) is required, in addition, some experience with ERP packages and/or e-commerce platforms such as Shopify is a plus.
5. Excellent command of Dutch and English, both oral and written. Knowledge of the French language is a plus.
What we offer:
1. A dynamic and traffic jam-free working environment in the heart of Ostend, just 50 meters from the sea.
2. Flexible working hours (with ADV days).
3. Competitive salary and bonuses based on performance.
4. Opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative Belgian fashion brand with strong international presence .
5. A young and motivated team to work with.
Do you want to contribute to Jeune Premier's success story, further develop our B2B market while improving our operational efficiency? Then send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jeune Premier is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.